Analyst, Provincial Contracting
|Posted Date||Sep 16, 2022|
|Closing Date||Oct 05, 2022|
|Job Type||Temporary Full Time|
|Hours of Work||37.50 hours per 1 week rotation|
|Salary||Pay Band 3 with a salary range of $61,737 to $80,257|
|Expected Start Date||Nov 01, 2022|
|Expected End Date||Nov 01, 2024|
|Number of Positions||1|
The Analyst, Provincial Contracting, provides for the collection, analysis and presentation of accurate and meaningful information to support Provincial Contracting decision making and reporting processes. The Analyst, Provincial Contracting also provides a contract management support role for the provincial Oracle e-commerce solution.
- Develop reports and dashboards utilizing data from software applications, and other databases for internal and external requirements;
- Analyze data to assist in contracting processes, annual metrics/targets, and workload demand;
- Analyze data and make recommendations for improvements, corrections, normalization of pricing, contract consolidations, data management efficiencies, etc.;
- Evaluate financial data and develop costing models and comparisons of varying complexities, for the contracting of supplies and services; and
- Support Vendor Performance program where required.
- Ability to apply economic, statistical and financial concepts to analyze problems, answer questions, and measure performance.
- Ability to manage time and set personal goals and priorities to achieve department results.
- Ability to understand customer needs and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Ability to present conclusions and make recommendations to non-technical audiences.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively as part of a cross functional team.
- Experience using business intelligence tools to retrieve data, analyze information and build content.
- Prior experience in a Supply Chain and/or healthcare environment would be an asset.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, all candidates must submit a cover letter and resume. To apply for this position, please click the button below.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Prior to being offered the position with 3sHealth, the selected candidate will be required to complete a criminal record check.