Analyst, Transformational Services
|Posted Date||Sep 16, 2022|
|Closing Date||Sep 30, 2022|
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Hours of Work||37.50 hours per 1 week rotation|
|Salary||Pay Band 5 with a salary range of $76,638 to $99,629|
|Expected Start Date||Oct 24, 2022|
|Number of Positions||1|
The Analyst supports the quality and efficiency of health care in Saskatchewan by researching and evaluating opportunities for better delivery of support services within Saskatchewan's health sector.
The Analyst will be required to work closely with health system partners to understand, measure and prioritize identified problem areas in health system flow. Collaborating with health system partners, the Analyst will:
- Develop a case for change that articulates measurable benefits to patients and the health care system as a whole and weighs those against projected costs;
- Support transformational projects through the collection, assessment and analysis of information required to support the change and to measure the outcomes of the project.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field, however experience or other education will be considered.
- Business Analysis certification/training is preferred.
- Three years' experience managing and using detailed data analysis to define problems, targets and inform project planning to support decision making by leaders.
- Strong skills in practical application of lean process analysis and/or business analysis and measurement.
- Experience with the Saskatchewan Healthcare Management System is an asset, but training and orientation will be provided as needed.
- Experience in project management, change management or general consulting would be an asset.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to identify root cause and develop/recommend solutions.
- Ability to understand customer needs and identifying improvement opportunities.
- Ability to use and manage information through financial and word processing software such Excel and Word.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of stakeholders and bring together different points of views on complex issues.
- Strong ability for written work that communicates, briefly and concisely, the key information required for decisions on complex issues.
- Strong self-directed approach to work.
How to Apply
To apply for this position, please click the button below.
Prior to being offered the position with 3sHealth, the selected candidate will be required to complete a criminal record check.