Benefit Services Officer, Employee Benefits
|Posted Date||Sep 19, 2022|
|Closing Date||Oct 03, 2022|
|Job Type||Temporary Full Time|
|Hours of Work||37.5 hours per 1 week rotation|
|Salary||Pay band 2 with salary range of $53,796 to $69,933|
|Expected Start Date||Oct 31, 2022|
|Expected End Date||Oct 31, 2023|
|Number of Positions||-1|
Do you want to take the next step in your career? Are you interested in trying something new? 3sHealth is looking for an amazing individual to join our Employee Benefits team as a Benefit Services Officer!
Our Benefit Services Officers are responsible for providing world-class customer service and support to plan members and participating Employers by telephone, email, and live chat regarding the insurance and benefit programs 3sHealth provides. Our ideal candidate will have a background in customer service and will demonstrate excellent communication skills.
At 3sHealth, we value our culture of collaboration and innovation, and we have been named one of Saskatchewan’s Top Employers for the past six years. We offer comprehensive health and dental benefits, as well as generous paid time off.
Please take the opportunity in your cover letter to tell us about your customer service experience so we can see why you are the best candidate for this position.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Diploma in business administration is required.
One to three years experience related to Benefits Administration or Human Resources, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certification as an Employee Benefits Specialist would be considered an asset.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to acquire and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of all Employee Benefits plan provisions and operating procedures, and become a knowledgeable and productive user of various member databases.
- Ability to identify root cause of issues and develop/recommend solutions.
- Ability to manage conflict in real time and focus on problem solving.
- Ability to manage time and set personal goals and priorities to achieve department results.
- Ability to understand customer needs and identify improvement opportunities.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively as part of a cross-functional team.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office Suite and related software, including SharePoint.
- Basic knowledge of mathematical concepts and applications used in the financial industry.
- Commitment to client service, teamwork and collaboration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, and high attention to detail.
- Knowledge of lean processes would be considered an asset.
How to Apply
We are filling a one-year temporary vacancy with an expected start date in October 2022. To be considered for this position, all candidates must submit a cover letter and resume.
To apply for this position, please click the button below. Prior to being offered the position with 3sHealth, the selected candidate will be required to complete a criminal record check.
Prior to commencing employment with 3sHealth, the selected candidate will be required to complete a criminal record check.
We thank all interested candidates for applying. However, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.