|Posted Date||May 16, 2023|
|Closing Date||May 31, 2023|
|Department||Board of Directors|
|Job Type||Temporary Full Time|
|Hours of Work||TBD|
|Salary||Remuneration as per policy|
|Expected Start Date|
|Number of Positions||1|
The vision for 3sHealth is to provide province-wide services that better support a high-performing, sustainable, and patient- and family-oriented health system. 3sHealth’s mission is, “Partnering to solve complex problems and improve health care across Saskatchewan.”
Our common services include employee benefits administration, linen, contracting, dictation and transcription, and payroll and staff scheduling. We also provide transformational services (project management, change management, etc.), working with our health system partners to find innovative solutions to complex problems so that health care will be sustainable for future generations.
In addition to carrying out the powers and responsibilities conferred by the Health Shared Services Saskatchewan (3sHealth) Act (Saskatchewan) and the 3sHealth General Bylaws, the 3sHealth Board of Directors are expected to:
- Be fully informed on organizational matters;
- Establish and maintain the organization’s mission, vision, and strategic direction;
- Ensure the financial health of the organization, including approval of the annual budget; and
- Participate in the Board’s deliberations and decisions in matters of policy, stakeholder relations, finance, programs, and personnel.
- Degree in Business Administration, Commerce, or Computer Science, supplemented by years of equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of public policy, human resources, and financial management.
- Experience working in the Information Technology industry.
- 3-5 years experience working with/on a Board of Directors.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, all candidates must submit a cover letter and resume. We welcome applications from qualified individuals who reflect the diversity of our clients and stakeholders in our community; however, current employees of health-care organizations (SHA, SCA, eHealth, and Affiliate Partners) are not eligible to apply.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted. Prior to commencing employment with 3sHealth, the selected candidate will be required to complete a criminal record check.
Directors receive remuneration in accordance with policy. The expected start date for the successful candidate has not yet been determined.
To apply, please click the button below.