Technology Process Lead
|Posted Date||Jan 23, 2023|
|Closing Date||Feb 06, 2023|
|Department||Application Management Services (AMS)|
|Location||This position is based in Saskatchewan; the location will determined based on the successful applicant.|
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Hours of Work||37.5 hours per one week rotation|
|Salary||Pay band 5, with a salary range of $76,638 to $99,629|
|Expected Start Date||Mar 06, 2023|
|Number of Positions||1|
For over 40 years, 3sHealth has been providing application support services for administrative information systems, such as payroll, staff scheduling, and supply chain services to over 100 health-care organizations in Saskatchewan. 3sHealth, along with its health-care partners, is replacing these information systems. The new Administrative Information Management System (AIMS) will be the provincially-integrated solution that will enable health-care organizations to run their payroll, human resources, finance, and supply chain operations more effectively. 3sHealth will deliver application management services (AMS) for AIMS through a provincially-coordinated approach. In partnership with stakeholders, the AMS department will manage AIMS' systems and processes.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, the Technology Process Lead is responsible for managing and maintaining the processes necessary to operate, monitor, maintain, and support the AIMS applications. The Lead oversees the work of technical Specialists, and coordinates and maintains the architecture, development, environments, interfaces, master governance, and business continuity/disaster plans across the AIMS platform. The Lead will also:
- Document and maintain ITSM processes and procedures to manage and support the technical services;
- Collaborate with vendor software providers, systems integrators, and partners and staff supporting the application management services to ensure business can be conducted and supported by highly-available, secure, and functioning technology;
- Lead release management planning, processes, and scheduling across the continuum of application management services and integration partners and providers; and
- Lead the coordination of the business continuity, business resumption, and disaster recovery plans for partners, systems integrators, and the business for the application management services.
- Knowledge of lean processes would be considered an asset.
- Travel within the province of Saskatchewan may be required.
- Completion of post-secondary education in computer science, information systems, or business administration, related field, or equivalent work experience.
- ITIL foundations or other related certifications would be considered an asset.
- Knowledge of or certified in Lean Leader training an asset.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and work under pressure.
- Ability to comprehend complex technical concepts and identify dependencies with other practices or functions.
- Ability to consult, engage, and interact with internal and external clients to facilitate relationships to meet goals and objectives.
- Ability to understand customer needs and identify improvement opportunities.
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively as a part of a cross-functional team.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and shifting requirements to achieve desired goals.
- Commitment to client service, teamwork, and collaboration.
- Expert knowledge of IT service management (ITSM) concepts and best practices.
- Has demonstrated ability to coach, mentor and develop others.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT infrastructure and best practice for governance, risk management, and compliance as it pertains to enterprise data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of reporting concepts, with the ability to analyze and interpret system outputs.
- Well-developed analytical/problem solving skills with the ability to exercise sound judgement and make recommendations.
- Five or more years experience applying multiple ITIL service management processes, with a focus on problem management and knowledge management.
- Minimum three years experience supervising or leading a team of technical- and business-focused individuals in a complex mid-to-large enterprise environment.
- Experience working with vendors and Oracle Cloud Technology, Kronos Workforce Dimensions, Service Now and cloud technologies.
- Experience designing or managing ITIL support services, processes, and frameworks.
- Experience developing, analyzing, and reporting on metrics.
- Experience supporting enterprise-wide data governance programs, including measuring/monitoring data quality and recommending improvements in data management processes and technology solutions to ensure user/regulatory requirements are met.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, all candidates must submit a cover letter and resume. We thank all interested candidates; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Prior to commencing employment with 3sHealth, the selected candidate will be required to complete a criminal record check.
To apply please click the button below.