|Posted Date||Jun 17, 2022|
|Closing Date||Jun 28, 2022|
|Department||Application Management Services|
|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Hours of Work||37.50 hours per 1 week rotation|
|Salary||Pay Band 3 with a salary range of $61,737 to $80,257|
|Expected Start Date||Jul 25, 2022|
|Number of Positions||1|
3sHealth delivers shared services to over 100 health-care organizations in Saskatchewan. For over 40 years, we have been providing application support services for administrative information systems, such as payroll, staff scheduling and supply chain services.
3sHealth, along with its health-care partners, is replacing these information systems. The new Administrative Information Management System (AIMS) will be the provincially integrated solution that will enable health-care organizations to run their payroll, human resources, finance, and supply chain operations more effectively. 3sHealth will deliver application management services (AMS) for AIMS through a provincially coordinated approach. In partnership with stakeholders, the AMS department will manage AIMS's systems and processes.
Reporting to the Operations Process Lead, the Triage Specialist is responsible for dispatching support tickets to the appropriate area for resolution. The Triage Specialist facilitates the case/incident resolution process by ensuring tickets are sent to the appropriate teams. The Triage Specialist serves as a first point of contact for cases routed to AMS team from the Staff Service Inquiry Centre and business units of partner organizations. They respond to a high volume of customer cases routed via ServiceNow; analyze and assess the support issues or requests, and dispatch the ticket to appropriate Level 2 and Level 3 teams. The Triage Specialist plays an important role in ensuring complete and accurate documentation of customer support issues or requests, and evaluates impact and urgency when dispatching the tickets for resolution.
This is a permanent, full-time opportunity for an individual with a customer service background who is able to demonstrate the ability to prioritize, adaptability and excellent communication skills.
- Completion of post-secondary education in computer science, information systems or business administration, related field or equivalent work experience.
- 2 years' experience providing customer support in a technical environment.
- Demonstrated experience and solid understanding of superior client service, particularly related to Service Desk functions.
- Experience working with IT Service Management tools, such as ServiceNow, is an asset.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to acquire and maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the AIMS suite of applications, and operating procedures and become a knowledgeable and proficient user of various systems and tools;
- Ability to adapt to frequent change and work under pressure;
- Ability to consult, engage and interact with internal and external clients to facilitate relationships to meet goals and objectives;
- Ability to understand customer needs and identify improvement opportunities;
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively as part of a cross functional team;
- Ability to work through ambiguity and shifting requirements to achieve desired goals;
- Commitment to client service, teamwork and collaboration;
- Entry level understanding of the IT industry fundamentals, concepts, terminology, platforms, and processes;
- Expert knowledge of human resources processes, including talent acquisition, payroll, and benefits;
- Familiarity with IT Service Management (ITSM) concepts and best practices;
- Good understanding of cloud computing, web services and associated integration challenges;
- In-depth understanding of business processes and application configuration in area of business focus;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills; and
- Well-developed analytical/problem solving skills with the ability to exercise sound judgement and make recommendations.
- Knowledge of lean processes would be considered an asset.
- Travel within the province of Saskatchewan may be required.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, all candidates must submit a cover letter and resume.
To apply for this position, please click the button below. Prior to commencing employment with 3sHealth, the selected candidate will be required to complete a criminal record check.
We thank all interested candidates; however, only those chosen for an interview will be contacted.