News & Publications
As a health-care employee, you spend your days taking care of others. Then, at home, you dedicate your time to taking care of your family and friends. Are you taking time to take care of yourself?
Making a few small changes to your daily routine like going for a walk, eating more vegetables, and getting a good night’s sleep are ways you can take better care of your personal health. You will have more energy, reduce stress, and experience other health benefits.
3sHealth Employee Benefits wants to help you make these simple changes with the “Path to Health” contest. From June 10 to September 1, 2019, you can follow your own path to health and win fabulous prizes. All you have to do each day is go for a walk, eat a salad, or get a good night’s sleep – then enter to win!
That’s it! Just be sure you’re doing at least one of these things each week.
At the end of each week, use the entry form to check off what you did that week. Hit ‘submit’ and you’re done. Your name will then be entered into the weekly prize draw.
Thank you for your submissions. The contest has now closed.
Two prize packages will be awarded each week. The weekly prize package comprises:
- One (1) Fitbit Charge wireless activity wristband,
- One (1) $25 Co-op gift card, and
- One (1) Path to Health t-shirt.
You will also be eligible for grand prizes by completing at least one weekly challenge during the summer. But you don’t want to stop at just one: the more challenges you complete, the more times your name will be entered into the grand prize draw! There are 11 grand prizes in all, and 11 different names will be drawn. You could win:
- One Bowflex M5 Max Trainer, or
- One Spirit Fitness Treadmill XT285, or
- One Nautilus R616 recumbent bike, or
- One of two Moose Jaw Spa cards (each card is worth $1,000) or
- One of two SportChek gift cards (each card is worth $500), or
- One of two Co-op gift cards (each card is worth $500), or
- One of two Vitamix blenders.
Follow us on Twitter (@3sHealth) and the hashtag #pathtohealth for inspiring health tips.
And don’t forget that Great-West Life’s GroupNet for Plan Members has a health and wellness site that includes valuable information and other helpful tools such as:
- A Body Mass Index (BMI) calculator,
- A calories burned per day calculator, and
- A cost of smoking calculator.
Contest winners will be announced each week via Twitter.
Please note that contest entry is limited to health system employees only. Spouses and dependents are welcome to join us on our wellness journey, but they will not be eligible for entry into the weekly or grand prize draws. The prizes for Your Path to Health Contest are paid for through a marketing fund set up by Great-West Life in 2014.